What's Considered A Billable Lead/Billable Call?
You know that leads are billable when:
* The homeowner/decision maker is making the phone call.
* The homeowner/decision maker's contact information was received.
* The homeowner/decision maker is calling with a restoration intent.
* If a call goes to voicemail.
* If your company give an estimate over the phone.
* If your company schedules a callback with the client.
* If your company refers the client to another business.
If you schedule an appointment with a customer it is automatically a billable lead.